Amber went with her friend for karaoke night. Daniel went after work to unwind and play some darts. They ran into each other, had a few laughs and that was that. Except that Amber said, "Here's my number" before they parted ways.

That was almost 4 years ago, and Daniel and Amber are now looking forward to their October wedding. We had an enjoyable, albeit windy,  engagement session in downtown Riverside on Saturday night. I'm so excited to get to be a part of their big day this fall! A sneak peek from our session::

blogDawson_1233PS.jpgblogDawson_15.jpgblogDawson_91.jpg Amber, you are so beautiful! blogDawson_23.jpgblogDawson_1417.jpgblogDawson_42.jpgblogDawson_1429BW.jpg

Comments
eleni says:

What a gorgeous bride! They make a sweet couple!

(03.31.10 @ 12:26 PM)
Heidi Fazio says:

what a sweet couple!! I love the shot of you looking down the stairs!!

(03.31.10 @ 12:33 PM)
Jennifer Chaney says:

Oh Rachel, these are just lovely! I love that it was windy because it gives movement to the pictures... plus she's got fabulous hair! Can't wait to see the photos from the wedding... They'll be amazing for sure!

(03.31.10 @ 12:34 PM)
Sheila McKay says:

Rachel - I so love these! Beautiful couple! Can't wait to see the wedding images!

(03.31.10 @ 12:36 PM)
stefanie says:

I love the connection you captured here. They are obviously very much in love! Can't wait to see this beautiful couple's wedding images!

(03.31.10 @ 12:49 PM)
Jennifer N says:

I wish my engagement pictures looked as beautiful as this! Beautiful work Rachel!

(03.31.10 @ 01:00 PM)
Susan Keller says:

Rachel!!!!
You're going to have so much fun photographing their wedding - they clearly ADORE each other!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple :-)

(03.31.10 @ 01:16 PM)
Jen says:

Awesome images! She is going to be such a pretty bride. Congrats to the lovely couple! Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos. Nice work!!

(03.31.10 @ 01:30 PM)
Laurie K. says:

These are so lovely!!! First off what a great looking couple. The bride to be is gorgeous and she looks really good in royal blue! I love them all but the last 3 are my favorites. They really show how much in love they are. WONDERFUL job!

(03.31.10 @ 01:56 PM)
tara k says:

oh goodness, girl. these are magnificent! they are SO sweet together and it's obvious they are head over heels. really beautiful...can't wait to see more of this adorable couple. fabulous work on this session, as always!

(03.31.10 @ 02:15 PM)
paul mcpherson says:

love that b& w shot...very cool background

(03.31.10 @ 02:44 PM)
Dana Fontaine says:

You did a beautiful job of capturing the love between them. They are radiant in the first images and I love the intimacy of the shot where he is pulling the hair away from her face.

You are going to ROCK their wedding!

(03.31.10 @ 02:56 PM)
Dawn says:

Rachel, you know I adore your work, but this is among your best. You did an awesome job capturing their love and connection. What a beautiful couple and stunning photos!

(03.31.10 @ 03:19 PM)
kathi Cook says:

Wow, Rachel, beautiful engagement session. These two look like they have so much fun together, they're so cute! Just looking at these brought a huge smile to my face. And, an October wedding, sigh...... They couldn't have picked a more beautiful time of year to get married. They'll have all the beautiful colors to compliment their day, along with that crispness that can be in the air that time of year. Have fun!

(03.31.10 @ 03:45 PM)
misty Jones says:

WHat a gorgeous couple! You did a fabulous job on these!

(03.31.10 @ 03:53 PM)
aris says:

they are such a sweet couple, i bet you'll have fun in their wedding.... beautiful work, as always

(03.31.10 @ 04:01 PM)
christy says:

Rach, these are fantastic!! Gorgeous couple as well....Amber is a beuatiful bride to be! I love the feeling the wind created in these too! I can only imagine how beautiful thier wedding images will be.

(03.31.10 @ 05:39 PM)
Carol says:

Beautiful! I love the movement the wind created in these. They are all beautiful, but the second and third photographs are my favorite. The way they are looking at eachother and the tender way the groom to be is sweeping his fiance's hair off her face...just lovely!

(03.31.10 @ 05:56 PM)
alisha h says:

what a beautiful couple! great job capturing their sweet connection:)

(03.31.10 @ 06:32 PM)
Tamara says:

Love the interaction between. Beautiful

(03.31.10 @ 07:38 PM)
Wendy says:

What a beautiful couple. They look truly in love. You did a fabulous job on these, Rachel!

(03.31.10 @ 08:01 PM)
heather says:

aaaaaw! These are great shots - I bet they are happily planning their wedding! Love love love the last one!

(03.31.10 @ 08:10 PM)
Helene says:

Congrats to the couple! These are stunning, Rachel....as usual!! :) They are blessed to have you as their photographer. My favorite is the last one. YOu can really see their connection with each other. Great job!

(04.01.10 @ 10:02 AM)
rebecca says:

Love all the laughing! This looks like my kind of shoot! I want shots like this of me and my boyfriend!!

(04.01.10 @ 10:31 AM)
gina says:

what wonderful engagement photos!! i love the "mood" you created for this session. how lucky that this couple had you as their photographer!!

(04.01.10 @ 12:20 PM)
Michelle O says:

Fabulous shots! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures of their big day...CONGRATS YOU TWO!

(04.01.10 @ 11:47 PM)
laura says:

gorgeous images. i think they chose the right photographer =). can't wait to see the wedding shots, great work!!

(04.02.10 @ 05:20 AM)
Tricia Dunlap says:

These are stunning! Beautiful couple, Beautiful photographs!!

(04.03.10 @ 03:37 AM)
Amanda Elkins says:

So cute! They look so in-love! Can't wait to see the wedding images! :)

(04.05.10 @ 04:27 PM)
Tasha says:

These are just perfect! They look so happy and comfortable together. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

(04.09.10 @ 09:33 AM)