Michael and Sam were married in a small, private ceremony in downtown Riverside. The day was hot and muggy, but happiness was clearly present. We met up at the Mission Inn after their wedding for portraits. I'm not sure I can think of any place I like shooting better than the Mission Inn.

Michael and Sam, best wishes to both of you, and congratulations!!
 webStapor01.jpgwebStapor02.jpgwebStapor03.jpgwebStapor04.jpgwebStapor05.jpgwebStapor06.jpgwebStapor07.jpgwebStapor08.jpgwebStapor09.jpgwebStapor10.jpgwebStapor11.jpg

Michael and Sam, best wishes to both of you, and congratulations!!

Comments
Jen says:

Beautiful! I especially love the first shot. I love their clothes & the details on her dress are just gorgeous. Congratulations to a beautiful couple.

(08.26.11 @ 09:27 AM)
Anonymous says:

How beautiful! I love the first photo especially!!!

(08.28.11 @ 09:33 PM)
Leisa Dorsey Jean says:

So well-done! The couple look relaxed, not posed. Gorgeous ! Wish I could have been there, but previous engagements entervened! Long live the happy couple !

Leisa

(08.29.11 @ 02:49 AM)
Vick Mitchell says:

The photography is amazing, catching all of the moments, expressions and feelings of the day. Sam's dress is beautiful, full of such detail and I love her hair style, very classy. I pray for continued happiness for many years to come. What a memorable day for all.

(08.29.11 @ 07:25 AM)
Grandpa and Grandma Stapor says:

Beautiful bride! Handsome couple! Wishing many blessings for the future!!

(08.29.11 @ 08:17 AM)
Jeri says:

My darlings, Many Blessings for a LONG, HAPPY, and HEALTHY marriage. Be kind to each other,
appreciate each other, support each other, and always stay the best of friends. LOVE bears all
things. My love to you, always, cuz Jeri

(08.29.11 @ 09:25 AM)
Sam's Mom says:

Your photography, Rachael, is just beautiful and captured a peace and calm that was allusive that day but clearly shows the Love they have for each other. You have blessed them beyond words and captured what i pray continues for a lifetime. Thanks

(08.29.11 @ 11:19 AM)
Sam's Mom says:

(08.29.11 @ 11:19 AM)
Sam's Aunt Deb says:

What a beautiful day it was, these photos are great, especially the first one - how lucky you are to have found each other. Remember this day, the love you brought to each other and when everything else in life comes at you, remember why you made the committment to each other in the first place, to experience it together. All the best, lvu - Deb

(08.29.11 @ 03:35 PM)
Aunt Marie says:

Rachael, you captured love! these are gorgeous, and are so so better than the ones I took at the ceremony =) I am so glad they had a professional waiting in the wings! Aunt Marie

(08.29.11 @ 08:43 PM)
... says:

(08.30.11 @ 09:46 AM)
wedding envelopes says:

The dept of field of the first photo looks very amazing and the framing is just great. This is a nice set. I love how you did the edges and the details. Congratulations and best wishes to the couple, they look amazing in the photos!

(08.30.11 @ 05:59 PM)
cousin sue says:

Congratulations! Lovely, beautiful, and you can tell you are in love! Many blessings and here is to a long and happy marriage. Cousin Sue

(09.25.11 @ 09:21 PM)